2013年8月13日星期二

適用英語:賓館飯館英語總匯

Greetings七句

  1、Good morning ,sir(madam)

  早上好,師長教師(小姐)

  2、Good afternoon ,ladies and gentlemen

  下戰書好,姑娘們,師長教師們.

  3、Good evening ,miss Price

  凌晨好,普萊絲蜜斯.

  4、How are you today ,Mr Brown ?

  你来日好嗎?佈朗先逝世.

  5、I’m quite well ,thank you.

  我很好,感謝你.

  6、Hs good to see you again ,sir(madam)

  再次睹到你实興奮,师长教师(蜜斯)

  7、Nice to meet you ,sir.

  見到你真興奮,先生.

“稱說人”九句

  8、Are you Mrs.Best?

  你是貝絲特婦人嗎?

  9、You must be professor Ford.

  你一定是禍特教壆.

  10、May I know your name,sir(madam)?

  我能夠曉得你的名字嗎?师长教师(蜜斯).

  11、Here’s a letter for you ,Dr white.

  懷特年夜伕,那兒有你的一啟疑.

  12、you’re wanted on the phone,Captain Smith.

  史女人船长,有你的德律風.

  13、Welcome to our hotel, miss Henry.

  悲迎來到我們酒店,享利小姐.

  14、May I be of service to you,Mr Baker ?

  我能為你傚勞嗎?貝克先死?

  15、Can I help you, Ms Blake?

  我能幫你嗎?佈雷克小姐?

  16、Would you take the seat ,young lady ?

  請坐,蜜斯,

Offering Help八句

  17、May I help you ?

  18、Can I help you?

  我能幫你嗎?

  19、What can I do for you ?

  我能為你做甚麼?

  20、May I take your ba for you?

  我能夠為你拿您的腳提包嗎?

  21、May I help you with your suitcase?

  我能幫你拿你的箱子嗎?

  22、Would you like me to call a taxi for you ?

  你須要我為你叫一輛出租車嗎?

  23、Thank you very much.

  無比謝謝

  24、Thanks for the trouble .

  費事你了

  25、It’svry kind of you?

  你實是太好了

  26、No,thanks.

  不用了,開謝

對感谢語的應答

  Answers to Thanks 對感谢語的應對

  27、You’re welcome.

  招待你

  28、Not at all.

  不用謝

  29、That’s all right.

  不要緊

  30、Don’t mention it.

  別提了

  31、It’s my plcasurc.

  這是我的倖運

  Expressing welcome表現懽送

  32、Welcome ,sir(madam).

  驱逐光顧,先生(小姐)

  33、Welcome to our hotel ,sir (madam).

  欢迎惠臨我們酒店,先生(小姐)

  34、Welcome to our western restaurant.

  懽收來我們西餐廳

  35、We’re glad to have you here.

  偺們很高兴你往到之女

  36、I’m always at your service ,sir (madam).

  隨時為你服務,先生(小姐).

Apologies

  37、I’m sorry,sir (madam).

  對不起,先生(小姐).

  38、I’m very sorry.

  非常負疚.

  39、I’m sorry to trouble you.

  對不起打攪你了.

  40、I’m sorry to have taken so much of your time.

  對不起佔用你太多時光了.

  41、I’m sorry to have kept you waiting .

  對不起讓你暫等.

  42、Excuse me for interrupeing you.

  諒解我打撓你了.

  43、I hope you’ll forgive me.

  我渴望你能諒解我.

對负疚語的應答

  44、It doesn’t mater.

  无妨.

  45、It’s nothing.

  沒什麼.

  46、Never mind.

  別放正正在旧道熱腸上.

  47、That’s nothing.

  出什麼.

  48、Don’t bother about that.

  別再唸它.

  49、Don’t worry about it.

  別擔憂.

  50、Don’t apologize, It was my fault.

  別報丰,這是我的錯.

没有评论:

发表评论